A WINTER PLAYGROUND
SNOW-FILLED ADVENTURE AWAITS
ONSITE WINTER ACTIVITIES
- Connect to the White River National Forest as well as the broader community on miles of scenic trails right outside your door.
- From cross-country skiing to snow shoeing to fat biking, there are plenty of options for cold weather recreation.
- Sledding in open space meadow and town park that brings winter fun for the whole family.
- Nightcaps by the Aspen House fire, or cocoa and ghost stories under the stars.
- Hot tubs in the central Aspen House for relaxing with friends after a day on the slopes.
6 WORLD-CLASS SKI RESORTS NEARBY
- Keystone Resort (12 miles away) Ski the day (and night) away with Colorado’s longest ski-day and renowned night skiing plus one of the country’s top terrain parks.
- Copper Mountain (15 miles away) Great for both intermediates and the more adventurous, with complimentary access to above-treeline skiing on snowy weekends via snowcat.
- Breckenridge (16 miles away) A range of slopes for all levels, spread across five peaks and home to the highest lift in North America (at 12,840 feet!).
- Arapahoe Basin (18 miles away) Find a true local-mountain vibe plus chutes and steeps for extreme skiers.
- Vail (34 miles away) The biggest ski area in Colorado alongside a charming, pedestrian-friendly town perfect for après ski and more off-the-slopes fun.
- Beaver Creek (40 miles away) Short lift lines, immaculate grooming, and free afternoon chocolate chip cookies make this a fun-for-all favorite.